PLEASE READ. ♥
&& Welcome to my blog.
&& Shall you be found stealing/copying anything from this site, you shall burn in hell.
&& What's here, will stay here unless given permission to distribute said information. (:
THIS GIRL. ♥

I'm Fatima. I am who you're not.
I'm currently a sophomore student at Manila Science High School.
I'm bad. Bad meaning good.
I'm introverted, stubborn and generally apathetic towards the matters of this world that don't concern me.
"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog." is my favorite sentence.
I hate math and all that nonsensical things that relate with it. I don't think we should waste our time on something as mind-boggling as math, I mean, in a million years, we're all going to be annihilated by a giant black hole anyways. So why bother?
But I love English. And Biology too now that I mention it.
I'm bitter/cynical/
pessimistic/skeptical/
mocking/tempestuous. Whatever you like to call it. Why you ask? Well, why not?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity, and I constantly treaded that tightrope.
P.S. Don't worry. I don't hate you; I just don't particularly like you.
WISHES & DREAMS. ♥
&& To pass math. [X_X] Hi Ma'am! :P
&& To have world peace. More world peace like I'm freaking Ms. Universe. Haha!
&& An Emily the Strange Electric Guitar. (:
&& To not go to the US and live there. :(
&& Vans. :)
&& The Notebook Book. Haha. That sounded weird.
&& By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coelho.
&& Coin-Operated Boy. [HAHAHA!]
SHOUT IT LOUD AND CLEAR. ♥
STARRY NIGHTS. ♥
LINKED. ♥
CREDITS. ♥
Designed by:
jovenaloon
Pictures from:
pincel3d
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
How sad the world seems to be.
One of the most discouraging moments in the class is when I either fail a quiz or fail to understand the lesson. Sometimes both. [Hehe. =P] Although I felt sad about these, it doesn't put a stop to my want to achieve more. I will never be contented with my grades and the way I project myself. It's never enough. But I think that's all I can ever do about it.
I wish that I would be able to at least earn even ONE perfect score in IA. ONE! Is that too much to ask?
I guess so.